Event Hotels Covid-19 Hygiene Standards
Measures, security & flexibility in the Event Hotels.
Dear guests and partners,
we missed you all! Our Event Hotels is not a EVENT Hotel without you! And we are looking forward to finally have you back with us. On this page you will find out everything about the current situation and travel regulations of the Event Hotels.
The Event Hotels is aware that your booking may be affected by unforeseen weather conditions or natural disasters. In such cases, we will make every effort to keep you informed and provide you with the service you need to manage your bookings and further planning within these unforeseen circumstances. If a travel notice is available, we will provide details, inform you how your booking may be affected and how to proceed with the least inconvenience as possible.
The health and well-being of our guests and employees is our highest priority. We constantly keep an eye on the situation and we are working closely with the local authorities. We have taken numerous measures to protect you and our employees. In the following you will find some advice and regulations on how to behave in the current situation in all Event Hotels in Europe.
Your benefits with us
Benefit from many advantages to make your travel planning as pleasant and plannable as possible. Many Event Hotels offer special services and conditions especially during these times.
We remain flexible for you!
Contactless check-in and check-out
Safe hygiene concept
Sport & Spa
Until then, we all push and move all equipment and couches apart for you, so that you can work out with the proper distance.
Food & Beverage – Grab and Go
Hotel-opening by federal state
Find out here which hotels are open or closed in which german federal states.
|Ibis Bremen City||x|
|Mercure Hannover Oldenburger Allee||x|
North Rhine Westfalia
|Radisson Blu Erfurt||x|
Hotel openings outside Germany
Find out here which of our hotels are open or closed in which European countries.
|K+K Hotel Cayre, Paris||x|
|MGallery Hotel Cerretani Firenze||x|
|K+K Hotel Elisabeta, Bucharest||x|
|K+K Hotel Picasso, Barcelona||x|
|K+K Hotel Opera, Budapest||x|
|K+K Hotel George, London||x|
Sonstige Hotels in Europa
We store and process our food and beverages in accordance with the current HACCP requirements and additional official recommendations for food safety. In order to guarantee the highest level of hygiene, we currently use more disposable packaging and packaged portions.
We provide you with a delicious á la carte breakfast at the usual quality level, so you can start the day in a good mood. At the moment we do not have large buffets, but we have everything you need for a relaxed breakfast:
The best coffee in town, the crispiest rolls and croissants you can find and a lot of sweet and non-sweet little snacks that you just need in the morning. Our kitchen prepares everything accordingly on a tray for you.
The plates and silverware are only touched by the preparing cook with gloves! You can put your own breakfast together and order by phone and just pick it up. Easy, delicious and ready to go. You can also get snacks and drinks all day long in our marketplaces.
All tables, counters and trays are cleaned and disinfected before use or after each visit. After you have taken a seat at a table, you will receive a breakfast order form. Please fill it out with your name, room number and telephone number.
*Please note that the breakfast and gastronomy offer in the individual Event Hotels can be different!
Overview hygiene standards
We take the standards of hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and have already taken additional measures to ensure the safety of our guests and hotel staff. We work on a daily basis to meet the latest recommendations regarding hygiene and cleanliness.
The hotel’s health and safety policies have been designed to cover a wide range of viruses, including SARS-CoV-2. All comprehensive steps from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and public area cleaning procedures are covered. The Event Hotels takes the following specific measures, among others:
Steps to be taken in COVID-19 suspected cases
In order to protect you as a guest and all employees, we have taken the following special precautions, among others, which will be immediately implemented in case of suspicion.
Health, safety and knowledge of hotel employees: For effective cleaning programs, it is essential that hotel staff and their own health, safety and knowledge are of decisive importance.
We support our employees in the following ways, for instance:
Hotel staff and their own health, safety and knowledge are crucial to effective cleaning programmes.
We support our employees in the following ways, among others:
- Hand hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is essential to prevent the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings we remind our teams that cleanliness begins with this simple action. Hand hygiene is important for the health of our employees and our guests alike.
- Continuous training: In addition to our training on room cleaning and hygiene protocols, our hotel staff also participates in supplementary training sessions to raise awareness of COVID-19.
- Real-time information: Event Hotels’ corporate and regional teams are on call around the clock to assist hotels and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning products and protocols: Our hotels are using cleaning products and protocols that effectively remove viruses.
That includes, among other things:
- Guest-rooms: Hotels are using cleaning and disinfection protocols to clean rooms after the departure of guests and before the arrival of the next guest, paying special attention to objects that are touched very often.
- Public areas: Our hotels have increased the cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas, with particular focus on the reception desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public toilets and also room keys.
- Back of House: In areas where hotel employees work “behind the scenes”, hotels are increasing the cleaning frequency, focusing on areas that are frequently touched, such as hotel staff entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
How do we deal with guests who are ill and seek help because of symptoms caused by the corona virus?
- For hotel guests we advise the guest to his room.
- With city guests, not staying in our hotel overnight, we try to isolate them as much as possible.
- A doctor or ambulance service will be informed and they will take further appropriate measures.
The present situation is having a massive impact on the number of business trips in this country/worldwide. Of course, we fully understand that you, as a long-standing partner, are currently avoiding business travel/following the travel restrictions of your company. We will treat any cancellations in accordance with our current terms and conditions. We sincerely hope that a positive development will take place in the foreseeable future and are already looking forward to welcoming you as our guest again.
What should be done if there is a suspicion that an employee himself is infected?
- Please contact your family doctor or a qualified ambulance service immediately.
- Your doctor will take further action after an interview and/or medical examination.
- Your doctor will decide on the further process such as reporting sick, etc.
The current situation is having a massive impact on travel habits worldwide. Of course, we fully understand that you are currently avoiding travel / planning to travel. We will treat any cancellations in accordance with our applicable terms and conditions. We sincerely hope that there will be a positive development in the foreseeable future and are already looking forward to welcoming you and your customers as guests in our house again.